Okay, I booked this way in advance in May and was looking forward to my stay. I stayed there before and liked the central location of it. Well there was the earth quake and tried to contact Gran Prix and Agoda who booked my hotel, no response. So one of our friends went there before us and told us that there was damage and we booked one day at the Fuentes Pension House, another bad story. We eventually made our way to the Raja Park, it was good and clean.
We went to Gran Prix and the acting manager came to speak to us. He said the manager quit and the hotel does not charge Agoda until the guest checks in. He said sorry about that, well that didn't help us. So we just went on our planned trip.
So I guess you could say we double payed and our other money is out there in Agoda even though I have written them before and will try again.
So I guess the moral is book straight to the hotel at least you can some kind of service. Many time you don't pay till you arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu. It's first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City