We stayed at the Summit Circle Hotel for the PAL 66th interclub competition. Having come from Australia, we were extremely pundandic where we go to. My golf mates and I went to Nature Spa after a day of golf and we were extremely pleased with the service and the cleanliness of this place. The manageress and her staff were extremely friendly, accommodating and professional. And to top it all, it was extremely affordable. No wonder we ended up going back more than once. I highly recommend Nature Spa if you ever come to Cebu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu. It's first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City