I stayed at Gran Prix for only a night. The amenities are very basic but the room (including the restroom) was clean and the wi-fi was working properly.
I got the Deluxe Room. It was small but not dingy. There was no window save for a very small one next to the restroom door so no breath-taking views of the city, naturally.
The staff was accommodating but not memorable.
The location is very near the Fuente Osmena Circle which is not very ideal for those who fancy a more upscale environment. It is very near restaurants and other commercial establishments though. Just across the street is a Robinson’s mall convenient for any basic needs. A few blocks away are bars and clubs but I’m not sure if they’re any good.
There’s nothing special about the place but if you’re on a budget, it would suffice as the property is clean and the room rates are very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu. It's first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City