“great hamburgers”
Review of Don Merto's

Don Merto's
Ranked #347 of 769 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Don Mertos Restaurant and deli offers continental cuisine, US and Australian steaks, Spanish-inspired dishes such as Callos & Lengua and our own Lola's favorites.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate there twice once alone and once with my wife and two kids. Food was excellent. service was a bit slow but acceptable.

1  Thank robert h

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been a resident of Capitol Site for 5 years now but it was only last Sinulog that I happen to take a taste of Don Merto dishes. Since the Sinulog event was still currently happening around the city, people are everywhere that my friends and I thought the place might not be able to accomodate us properly. Luckily, amidst the busy day, the manager and her crew still managed to welcome us with a smile. Although we waited for like an hour 'til the dinner buffet was served, we actually got into the place at around 5pm, it was worth waiting for..the dishes were just so yummy and tasty especially the beef teriyaki, I can't help but get another round of it. The live band did well too! Thank you Don Merto's for making our Sinulog a memorable one:)

1  Thank ChinitaCassandra
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I frequent Don Merto's for their breakfast selection @p128/meal. That already includes rice/bread, 2 eggs, juice/hot choco and a viand of your choice. Their bacon is a personal fave. Their serving is huge as well so you're getting your money's worth. The ambience is nice as well as it's not particularly crowded as compared to other times of the day. Kudos to this resto!:)

1  Thank dannamiCh
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I liked the name.
Don Merto would not be happy with the food
they are serving right now. The place is too
assuming.
The price is not compatible with the quality
of food they served. i can find better food
preparation with the price tag from other
authentic Filipino food.

2  Thank Philip07621
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Went once to get a takeaway of the famed Belgian chocolate cookies (they NEVER disappoint) and was curious about the menu. Since we were short on time, we decided to return the following day for lunch.

Ordered the onion soup (very good), Caesar salad (very good as well) and the pork ribs (passable).

Not cheap for Cebu, worth visiting maybe once or twice for lunch, but outside of the cookies, I won't be too fussed about missing the lunch fare. Maybe will try the B&B and write a review on that.

Until then...