I often stay here during my cebu trip.
The room is clean and cozy. Shower room is large enough and comfortable.
Restaurant is also nice.
Location is convenience but a little far from air port.
Cebu city is not resort area so if you demand beautiful sea or nature, you may not satisfy.
Though I have stayed many hotels in cebu, i can recommend here having good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Escano is an ancestral home converted to a bed & breakfast. Casa Escano has a 11 rooms, one family room good for four guests, 2 superior rooms good for 3 guests, 4 deluxe rooms good for two guests and 4 standard rooms good for 1 guest. Casa Escano has a rustic, homey environment, quiet and free from the hustle and bustle of traditional hotels. We also have ample parking good for 40 vehicles. Total square footage of the property is 2000 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Casa Escano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Escano Hotel Cebu City
- Casa Escano Cebu Island/Cebu City