Casa Escano is Excellent! The rooms are very comfortable, the staff was beyond measure and the food was delightfully good! I loved how the staff went the extra mile to make sure I was not only comfortable and taken care of on the property but also off the property. From booking tours to booking airline tickets and even hailing a cab and making sure the cab driver knew where I wanted to go. This was a major plus for me! The restaurant food and staff where beyond measure too. I loved the experience of waking up being greeted by wonderful warm faces and enjoying a delightful breakfast. You must try their fruit salad and fresh squeezed orange juice!! I had great wifi reception and had no issue with my belongings when I left the room unattended for several days at a time! I would highly recommend this place for stay and if I ever returned to Cebu, you can bet I will stay at Casa Escano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Escano is an ancestral home converted to a bed & breakfast. Casa Escano has a 11 rooms, one family room good for four guests, 2 superior rooms good for 3 guests, 4 deluxe rooms good for two guests and 4 standard rooms good for 1 guest. Casa Escano has a rustic, homey environment, quiet and free from the hustle and bustle of traditional hotels. We also have ample parking good for 40 vehicles. Total square footage of the property is 2000 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Escano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Escano Hotel Cebu City
- Casa Escano Cebu Island/Cebu City