Two nights in Casa Escano. Stayed in one of the farthest rooms. There was no intercom so if you need anything, you will have to walk over to the coffee shop.
There were one or two mosquitoes in my area.
Otherwise the place is okay.
A little pricey to me though.
The coffeshop serves a mean burger! Yum.
Outside the hotel are restos with home-cooked style food. Just ask the guard for directions.
The hotel is a few minutes away by cab from the Ayala mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Escano is an ancestral home converted to a bed & breakfast. Casa Escano has a 11 rooms, one family room good for four guests, 2 superior rooms good for 3 guests, 4 deluxe rooms good for two guests and 4 standard rooms good for 1 guest. Casa Escano has a rustic, homey environment, quiet and free from the hustle and bustle of traditional hotels. We also have ample parking good for 40 vehicles. Total square footage of the property is 2000 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Casa Escano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Escano Hotel Cebu City
- Casa Escano Cebu Island/Cebu City