Had unacceptable experience in this B&B. I lost money in the room of this B&B while I stay. It's obviousely stolen while I'm out of the room, because here doesn't have safety box so I always put my money envelope in my carrier and closed my carrier. But unfortunately, after I check out and way to the airport, I noticed there are $300 and 3,000 pesos are missing in the envelope which I didn't even take out. This means hotel staff came into the room while I was outside even there was DND sign (I always put Do not Disturb sign since c/in til c/out) and open the guest's carrier and take money! Fact there were some more money in the envelope but they took 3 notes from USD and 3 notes from PHP so it makes people cannot notice easily. This B&B ruined my travel and gave me bad image about Philippines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Escano is an ancestral home converted to a bed & breakfast. Casa Escano has a 11 rooms, one family room good for four guests, 2 superior rooms good for 3 guests, 4 deluxe rooms good for two guests and 4 standard rooms good for 1 guest. Casa Escano has a rustic, homey environment, quiet and free from the hustle and bustle of traditional hotels. We also have ample parking good for 40 vehicles. Total square footage of the property is 2000 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Casa Escano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Escano Hotel Cebu City
- Casa Escano Cebu Island/Cebu City