Hotel Casa Escano is such a lovely place to stay. Its like a homestay style place with old family photos and old style furniture. The rooms have a nice rustic feel, very spacious bathrooms and clean. The breakfast portions are a little small but tasty. The lady who we contacted about the rooms was efficient with replying email and answering questions about the city and weather conditions. She even upgraded us to one family suite because of a pipe problem and the room manager gave us a free room because we had asked for separate beds but they didnt have any left twin rooms left. The only downside was that the night we were there, the entire resturant was booked for a wedding dinner and they didnt serve anyone else. Then again, its only a 15 bedroom place so it was understandable. Will definitely stay there again if we ever go to Cebu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Escano is an ancestral home converted to a bed & breakfast. Casa Escano has a 11 rooms, one family room good for four guests, 2 superior rooms good for 3 guests, 4 deluxe rooms good for two guests and 4 standard rooms good for 1 guest. Casa Escano has a rustic, homey environment, quiet and free from the hustle and bustle of traditional hotels. We also have ample parking good for 40 vehicles. Total square footage of the property is 2000 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Casa Escano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Escano Hotel Cebu City
- Casa Escano Cebu Island/Cebu City