“In the center of the places I like to go”
Review of Paragon Suites

Paragon Suites
Ranked #36 of 91 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Paragon is a nice hotel, down the street from everywhere I like to go. Mango, Ninoys Payag, Robinsons and Ayala mall. This was my second time booking at paragon hotel, I had a very big room, with a large view. My room came with breakfast for 2. For the most part I was very happy, the only things that need to be improved was there are these little microscopic ants that come out of know where if you leave food sitting around for long. The shower was luke warm at best. I found that booking online with sites like agoda, I get better rates. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Paragon Suites

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Last Saturday, April 27 was our anniversary! My husband booked a room in Paragon Suites and since we're on a tight budget, he just booked the economy room. I did not expect much because the room was only 1,188 php including breakfast for 2. But then, we had an amazingly comfortable stay in the hotel.
There was a complimentary drinks when we arrived, their staffs are hospitable and friendly. When we entered the room, it was clean and I like the ambiance. They have water dispenser in the lobby of each floor. There's a thermos, coffee and tea in the room. They also provide room slippers. We ate our breakfast in their cafe and the food was great!

Everything in the hotel is amazing!!!! THANK YOU for giving us a wonderful place to celebrate our anniversary!

I am planning to book with them again for Sinulog 2014!! :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sheenix
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We're a regular guest been staying back in fort for 3 years but last 3/9/13 I left my phone in the room when we check out their house keeping keep it and get interested with my phone. What I can say is their staff is not really trustworthy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Miles M
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This place is a dump old dusty smell of damp food takes a week to get after you order and then its cold wifi never works free breakfast is included but ur better of going out for it.paragon needs a revamp badly and the staff are here for the money and dont care about thier work or guests.so for the money there are loads of better places for the same price in that area sorry but the truth hurts and so it should never again paragon.

Room Tip: dont go some place else
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank bond008
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Staff was very professional and helpful. Nice rooms with plenty of space. Rooms were clean. Bathroom was ok with plenty of hot water. Good Wi-Fi. Plenty of available taxi service right outside the door. Never had to wait. Good location as everything is a short taxi drive away. Felt very safe while staying there. Would highly recommend for a one or two night stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Clifford S
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This hotel is quite old but at least it has WiFi :) Taxis often pass this hotel so there is no problem getting to places. Malls are nearby. Food takes time to be served though.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank piearesquared-hubert
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The room was clean (with TV and DVD's), same the bath room (Hot shower). Service was excellent and the staff were very friendly and give us very good information about different questions concerning money changers, ferries etc.
The breakfast was included and tasted very good.
There is a bar area, where we get a welcome drink and could take with the people in the
little lobby.
Thanks for the warmth hospitality for our first night in CEBU.
Claudia@Ricardo