Paragon Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Le Carmen(Cebu City)
View Hotel
La Guardia Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
All reviewsstayed herefree breakfasthot and cold waterroom service isplace to stayroom rates arebrewed coffeewalking distancefamily roomspacious roomguardhallwaylobbycabwifibudgetdust
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed there for three days and it seems that the hotel is not well managed. Their lobby stinks like dried fish and their couch is really damaged you can see the foam popping out in it. haha! Yes they say its a home away from home because when you stay there its like your just in your house and nothing special the room is just simple and old and the shower always gets broken. And another thing is you can hear noises from the other room because its not a sound prof wall which will bother you every night hearing other peoples noise doing their thing which is so awkward and so you'll end up awake all night.

Room Tip: no room is good enough
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank anne c
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I stayed here for almost a week when I arrived at the place I was in doubt, the place was dark starting from the parking area up to the lobby and it creeps me. I don't have problem with the staff because they are all accommodating but the problem is they don't know how to groom theirselves especially the waiters their uniforms is so untidy they didn't even bother to iron it and another is there is this waiter who has long nails it is so improper. And another thing that annoys me they assured to me that there is an internet connection but until the day I checked out there is no internet. poor management.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank john h
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Paragon Suites is like a home away from home. Everytime i step out of the taxi, i feel so at ease and safe.The greetings from the guard, the alertness of the waiters to assist me with my luggage and the genuine smile of the frontdesks make me feel so light and relieved from stress. They all have happy faces, what can i say? The rooms are nice and equipped with good amenities. It has been proven also that the housekeepers are honest and trustworthy, One time i didnt notice that i left my ipod in the drawer and i had checked out already, i just got a call from the hotel that i left something in the room and im so grateful with what they did. Since then i became their regular guest and enjoyed my regular guest discount. It"s so nice that everytime i come back there it feels like im in my own house

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank prettyme83
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Stayed here with my Wife for 9 days. Staff were friendly and attentive. Great Security. Couldnt complain about the level of service provided. Rooms clean and tidy.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank the2ndhasapulse
Reviewed May 18, 2011

my stay in paragon was great.....the staff are so friendly and accommodating,worth coming back for. the room rates are very affordable with free breakfast and they start renovating and upgrading the hotel so they can cater all our needs....nice hotel with 32"LCD tv.... you just need to book ahead as they are always full. good job paragon!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo