Cebu is a great place to visit and relax. Whenever I am on a budget I stay at Pacific Pensionne. The rooms and bathrooms are bright and clean (this is really important to me) and the beds are firm. In the few times that I've been to Pacific Pensionne I saw workers doing paint works and minor renovation. This is a good sign for me because it means that the hotel is always trying to improve itself. But this may be a bit annoying to those who sleep in. The service is okay, staff can be trained a bit better I think but for the price I am paying this is a good deal. The free wifi is good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pacific Pensionne! Pacific Pensionne in Cebu City, Philippines assures you of a good mix of quality basic accommodation and warm Filipino hospitality at very reasonable rates. We take pride in our location in between uptown and downtown Cebu, situated within close proximity to commercial districts, recreational venues, and tourist spots. When planning for a trip to Cebu, make Pacific Pensionne your choice of stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- Pacific Pensionne Cebu Island/Cebu City