Hi! guys,ive read some bad reviews on here,and i think most are by ladies???? compaints about the lady boss,staff,rooms,ants,cockroaches,whatever..let me tell u something..the lady boss dont take no bs,she is upfront and on the ball,no messing great lady,the staff,well ive always been treated with the utmost respect,b'cos i treat them with respect,they clean my room if i ask,they change my bed if i ask,i have a joke n laugh with them,really are nice people,believe me its clean,its nice,its friendly,the lady boss is the boss after all,i have a lot of respect for her and the way she runs her lovely pensione house,lastly guys in my opinion,the pacific pensione house is the best there is,for the price u pay..i wouldnt stay anywhere else..Godbless u all.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pacific Pensionne! Pacific Pensionne in Cebu City, Philippines assures you of a good mix of quality basic accommodation and warm Filipino hospitality at very reasonable rates. We take pride in our location in between uptown and downtown Cebu, situated within close proximity to commercial districts, recreational venues, and tourist spots. When planning for a trip to Cebu, make Pacific Pensionne your choice of stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Pacific Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- Pacific Pensionne Cebu Island/Cebu City