Bayfront Hotel Cebu(Cebu City)
$74
$53
$63
$53
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$35
$29
$61
$56
Hotels.com
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$37
$30
Free cancellation until 07/25
$103
$72
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$191
$168
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 07/21
$118
All reviewsbudget hotelnearby establishmentsfront deskfree wifishower heaterlounge areatourist spotsconvenient locationfast foodroom was spaciousthe heart of the cityricebackpackersjollibeeratesfuenterobinsons
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel almost every year for the past nine years. My last 2 visits were a problem because they no longer clean the room if you stay for a second or more nights. The front desk told me that they only clean 'on request', so I did request before I left the hotel in the morning, for the day. On my return at 10 p.m.the room had not been cleaned and there were no cleaning staff on duty at that time of night. I did manage to get dry towels after pressing the front desk. Fortunately there are many other Pension Houses with same or lower rates in the area. I no longer patronise this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank David T
Reviewed April 27, 2012

pacific is brilliant place to stay,spotlessly clean,good location,great staff,so kind and friendly,food is good... all watched over by great lady boss who is so efficient and on the job...i have stayed here twice and would not hesitate in recommending to anyone..i shall be back soon......................james sutcliffe uk.

Room Tip: all rooms a great
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jamessutcliffe s
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Pacific Pension is ideally located near Fuente, the roundabout in the center of the city. Robinsons department store is located there and on the opposite end of Osmania boulevard is Colon with smaller department stores favored by locals because of the lower prices that Fuente. This hotel is a favorite with locals and retired foreigners because of its prices and locations. I lacks the luxury and ambiance of many pensionnes but the staff are warm and friendly. The rooms are typical of many budget hotels with a simple open style bathroom, a TV (also with English channels), small table, very small wardrobe cabinet and key card entry. Rooms all have air conditioning and sleeping arrangements vary from rooms for singe persons to family rooms (double bed, plus double bed with a single above). Prices seem to range from 700 to 900 pesos placing it in a favorable price range for budget travellers wanting cost effective accommodation. There is a small cafe attached with modest but tasty meals....home cooked style. Linen is changed only on request and the hotel has a security guard and 24 hour desk service. Do not expect anything spectacular but it is clean and pleasant located away from the main noise of the street.Sometime the linen change is a problem because the hotel seems to have a limited linen supply and towels often arrive later in the day. I would suggest that this hotel seems to have great potential but the upper management seems to lack the on the job direction necessary. I stayed two months in this hotel including the Sinulog festival in January 2012 and really enjoyed the location. Wifi is free in the coffee shop. It just requires a little patience and things get done...eventually. Gettibg towels and toilet paper always seems to take longer than necessary.

Room Tip: Lover floors are the "deluxe" rooms but have easy access. The upper floors require a healthy climb up the stairs. Some rooms have air con blowing on the bed and others at the foot of the bed....all are adjustbe for temperature and air volume.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Norm M
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Since being in Cebu for more than year, it has been a hobby of mine to look for good places to eat. A friend told me that this hotel serves good “Humba” (local version of stewed pork with egg) so I decided to try the place out. I booked myself for the weekend and since the area is easily accessible and near the main road, I got the chance to look around and see the preparations for the “Sinulog” festival.

The hotel itself was homey for me, the staff happily greeted me when I got there and they were very attentive to my questions & few requests. The room itself was not that big but for less than PHP 1,000 per night; you cannot expect the room size to be like a 5-star hotel. It had all the essential things I needed like hot shower, air-condition and of course cable television (they have NBA TV so that is a big plus for me).

The food in their café was great, their Humba was rich and flavorful just the way I like it. Besides that, the other dishes in their menu are the same as any other hotel in the city. I can say that it was a good weekend for me; I had fun walking around Osmena Boulevard and finally checking some of the local sites, the people were very hospitable and their Humba was fantastic. I would recommend this place for people who value each peso they spend and who likes to experience new things from time to time.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank MONKtheExplorer
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Before they raised their prices this was a great little hotel. I stayed here 8 nights and slept fine. The tv is small and too low, the bathrooms were really small, but the rest of the hotel was fine. Since they raised their prices I stay elsewhere. Restaurant downstairs is ok for breakfast, stay away from the cheeseburger.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends