I stayed there as it was one of the cheapest dorms and i had to catch a flight the day after from Cebu Airport.. the only good thing is the staff, very helpful and kind but the place was very dirty and security non existent. Yes they have lockers in the room but the main door doesn't close at night. Bathroom is very very dirty (and trust me i am a very flexible person, backpacker and i even slept on concrete so you get my point)...
The atmosphere was very unfriendly in there even if there were common areas they were also pretty dirty.
Bed sheets were ok and the lower beds had a curtains for extra privacy which was a bonus. Other than that i think this is not a good deal for the price (almost 400 pesos!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cebu Guesthouse is located in the popular Mango Avenue, within walking distance of the City Circle, the vibrant area dubbed 'Heart of the City' being very popular for malls, restaurants and cheep CD's, and the central city shopping and I.T park of Ayala. We are also on a main Jeepney route to all the major centres and short ride to the caf?? area of Capitol. Our local staff can assist you in the local knowledge of catching these illusive creatures. We offer large rooms from 690, either double or shared at a very affordable rate. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor space for relaxing, or mingling with fellow guests. Kitchen for cooking, with fridge and microwave, all utensils and dining area, you will have everything you need to cook or information as to where are the best places to eat and enjoy, all housed in this period style Spanish ancestral building. Cebu is a great starting point for your island adventure. Our guesthouse is only minutes from the Supercat ferry going to the diving mecca of Bohol and local airport heading to the world class island of Boracay: listed in the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebu Guesthouse Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu Guesthouse Cebu Island/Cebu City