The staff are friendly, the place is cheap but it's not clean at all. Saw cockroaches inside the room. But then if you pay cheap you can't really complain. OK for backpackers. Very accessible. Just don't expect much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cebu Guesthouse is located in the popular Mango Avenue, within walking distance of the City Circle, the vibrant area dubbed 'Heart of the City' being very popular for malls, restaurants and cheep CD's, and the central city shopping and I.T park of Ayala. We are also on a main Jeepney route to all the major centres and short ride to the caf?? area of Capitol. Our local staff can assist you in the local knowledge of catching these illusive creatures. We offer large rooms from 690, either double or shared at a very affordable rate. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor space for relaxing, or mingling with fellow guests. Kitchen for cooking, with fridge and microwave, all utensils and dining area, you will have everything you need to cook or information as to where are the best places to eat and enjoy, all housed in this period style Spanish ancestral building. Cebu is a great starting point for your island adventure. Our guesthouse is only minutes from the Supercat ferry going to the diving mecca of Bohol and local airport heading to the world class island of Boracay: listed in the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebu Guesthouse Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu Guesthouse Cebu Island/Cebu City