We stayed at the Cebu Guesthouse for 2 nights since all we wanted to see in Cebu was a temple and go to Bohol (a nearby island). It is like any other hostel in a city; the location was ideal because it was close to the Ayala mall and the temple we wanted to see. It was also located on one of the main streets in the city. Because of the negative reviews, we booked without high expectations of the place: we just needed a place to sleep for two nights. Unfortunately, the first night, the hallway outside our room smelled like urine and it eventually smelled like that in our room. The second night wasn't so bad. Our room had a/c although the settings on the front didn't work. To turn it off, we had to unplug the a/c. Overall it was a good economic place, but don't expect anything nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cebu Guesthouse is located in the popular Mango Avenue, within walking distance of the City Circle, the vibrant area dubbed 'Heart of the City' being very popular for malls, restaurants and cheep CD's, and the central city shopping and I.T park of Ayala. We are also on a main Jeepney route to all the major centres and short ride to the caf?? area of Capitol. Our local staff can assist you in the local knowledge of catching these illusive creatures. We offer large rooms from 690, either double or shared at a very affordable rate. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor space for relaxing, or mingling with fellow guests. Kitchen for cooking, with fridge and microwave, all utensils and dining area, you will have everything you need to cook or information as to where are the best places to eat and enjoy, all housed in this period style Spanish ancestral building. Cebu is a great starting point for your island adventure. Our guesthouse is only minutes from the Supercat ferry going to the diving mecca of Bohol and local airport heading to the world class island of Boracay: listed in the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebu Guesthouse Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu Guesthouse Cebu Island/Cebu City