“Good food, easy parking.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anzani

Anzani
Ranked #3 of 693 Restaurants in Cebu City
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mandaue, Philippines
“Good food, easy parking.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Atmosphere and food are among the best in Cebu. The service doesn’t stick out in my mind so must not have been outstanding. Have had duck with balsamic sauce on both of my dinning experiences there. On the expensive side but if it fits your budget then you will probably enjoy. The adjoining Bellini lounge has a great view.

• Visited February 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cebu, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

At first I was disappointed when we entered the place, because no staff who great us. We waited for a few minutes, before the waiter noticed us. Its good we have reservation so they lead us to our table. They have good choices of food and amazing list of wine with a very reasonable price as my boyfriend said. The free bread was awesome. I love it. Even the style on how it will be served to you. First time to eat a meat from ostrich, the taste was superb, unfortunately i did not finish it, cause its so big for me. There osso boccu also was amazing. After a good dinner, you can go outside, and have a glass of red wine while feel the air and good ambiance. I love their terrace, we just make sure that its not crowded and at least for that time no one was smoking. The staff was very friendly, especially the pregnant women who always there for what we needed. And they gave us complimentary coffee.. Actually we went there the following night, because my boyfriend and I really love the place.

• Visited April 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
“Simply the Best in Cebu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Elegant dining, excellent and extensive menu, amazing wine list and very good service by Grace. Have a pre dinner coctail on the terrace overlooking Cebu City, then go inside to enoy a supurb meal. This restaurant competes with any restaurant worldwide. Yet the decor is smart casual, no suit and ties.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Erik H
Cebu City, Philippines
“nice food. nice place. nice service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

brought my Mom here for Lunch after she got discharged from the hospital. this was a good treat for her.... the place is sophisticated.... their free bread is divine... i love their lunch menu more than their dinner menu :)

Visited June 2012
3 Thank GingGing_Saging
Philippines
“fantastic location & view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I just love this location, the view & the restaurant atmosphere in the evening. The food is decent, but I thought for what i had it was still a bit pricy, considering it is supposed to be fine dining I wasnt amazed, but I was full when I left. Love the view with a nice glass of red after dinner.

• Visited March 2013