“with Free delicious breakfast + cheap price= budget solved!”
Review of Cebu Pension Plaza

Cebu Pension Plaza
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Cebu Pension Plaza
Ranked #56 of 92 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed here last August 11-14, 2012 with my workmate Dette and with our 2 drivers for a Marketing Exhibit at Waterfront Hotel. :) Honestly, I was expecting poor amenities and service in this hotel BUT i was mistaken. We have a nice accommodation here for 3nights and I only paid P7K (good for 2 rooms per 2 persons). That was so cheap already compared to other hotel in Lahug,Cebu City. It was also near to the venue of our exhibit at Waterfront Hotel which is so expensive but a first class hotel in Cebu-- so hassle free in travelling from Cebu Pensionne to Waterfront. And oh! Me and my friend Dette will never forget their espresso store wherein we have a free breakfast there every morning. I love their brewed coffee and of course the sausage and the rest of their viands. :) i forgot to say they also have free wi-fi and elevator. Will be there again when I return to Lahug for a business trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ivy163

Reviewed April 3, 2011

front desk service was courteous and accommodating, so with the guard. we stayed in a rather big room on the first floor. except for the bathroom which needs more attention (it was clean, though), the room was clean and spacious.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank kate0430
Reviewed December 6, 2010

went to this pensione,i didnt expect to be a hotel quality for i only paid P 900,if im not mistaken..but the room was pretty spacious,was expecting a smaller room. cause it was my 4th time in cebu,i usually prefered pensione for they are much cheaper. the pensione i usually stayed have small room not to mention small hallways...but there's ware good enough space to breath & move...though there rooms will make you feel like your in your own home..pretty clean though..the housekeeping staff were comfortable to talk with.

the downside to it though was my relative live near this pensione and she kept on visiting me...cant get enough rest..

oh..and i forgot for what i paid it includes breakfast...there coffee was great...but not refillable though...and the bacon was great...had bacon for 5 days...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank charisse2011
Reviewed November 17, 2010

went to this place this November.....whew....they really have poor service. they dont bother to accommodate their guest. their bathroom is dirty......the only good about our room is that the aircon is new.....rather that this...it sucks

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank davaomackoy
Reviewed March 19, 2010

i went to cebu for a business...a friend of mine recommend this pension..i didnt expect it to be that great for it is very cheap rate,so far there's are the cheapest i could find,but to my surprise the room are clean and their staff are pretty friendly...

the location is 5 mins away of malls,restaurants.....there's no club or bars near though but if your on a business it's perfect...

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank mariecandies
Reviewed May 5, 2008

The CEBU PENSION PLAZA was nothing short of a PRISON CAMP inwhich I had to suffer for one week. The noise went on 24 Hrs a day and never stopped. There was a KARAOKE outside which went on until 6am. The room service STOPPED after 2 days. The reception kept on calling the room for payment in advance. I wonder why?
There was a power cut and EVERYTHING IN our fridge was ruined.
There was male and female PROSTITUTES operating outside this place and as a family man, I am not interested.

I would not stay in this place EVER AGAIN unless you want to know what a living hell is like.

This place was also expensive compared to loads of other places you can book.

I left and did not pay the BILL. I refused to pay.

Paul. from the UK.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paulwontever
Reviewed April 27, 2008

Went to Cebu last weekend on my way to Davao and stayed at Cebu Pension Plaza. Found the place to be really great and refreshing. The people were nice and accommodating... Had a great experience and will definitely stay here again next summer. .....Nate, USA

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank char42183