Third visit, still an excellent hotel ideally located near the Ayala Centre - short walk. Dont be put off by the construction as it is rarely active (since last September this has generally static). Breakfast is nice, never ate in the restaurant otehrwise as so many eateries in The Terraces to visit etc. The Bean Date coffee shop in the lobby does great lattes and cake though. Staff always friendly and better value for money than the Marriott on the opposite side. Free wifi in the rooms is a great benefit (all the rooms) which for a guy who uses the email a lot is a must. Overall a great experience and one I will do again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City