I stayed at this hotel 2 years ago for my parents' wedding. Loved it so much that my family and I decided to come back. Our whole stay so far has been a huge disappointment.
The hotel rooms - the way our bath tub was made was ridiculous. When taking a shower, water would leak from the bath tub all over our bathroom floor. While taking a warm shower, the water would change from warm, to hot, to extremely hot, to cold and back to warm without myself changing the temperature. Also, the carpet looks like it has not been vacuumed.
Our room came with a bed in breakfast for 2. Every morning we'd get our breakfast and coffee cold.
One night we decided to take a dip in the jacuzzi. Turns out the jacuzzi wasn't working properly - it was warm and the bubbles were not working. The very next day we went back to use the pool during the day, and turns out they had to close the pool for about 5-7 days for "maintenance cleaning." I was upset that we did not get a notice prior to the pool closing, that way we could've utilized the pool prior the cleaning. My 6 year old brother was bummed that we could not use the pool - one of the main reasons we came to stay here.
My brother decided to get a in-room 60 minute massage. While massaging him, his masseuse was watching tv - thinking that I didn't notice. It doesn't seem like she was certified.
I think the best thing about this hotel is the location. It's walking distance to Ayala Mall and about 10-15 minutes away from SM Cebu. There is a cafe and buffet (Manuels) downstairs, both of which are excellent.
However, because of the lack of cleanliness in the hotel rooms and the unfriendly staff, I would definitely not come back. 2 years ago this hotel was definitely not the way it is now. I'd probably just come back to eat and that's it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City