Its an affordable hotel conveniently located near the Ayala malls (walking distance). The food is nearly excellent. Good tasting and reasonably priced but lacks a bit of variety. The strength of this hotel is its friendly staff staff, very helpful, very friendly and good people skills. I wouldn't mind staying here again. It's way better than the crummy old marriot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City