The hotel set-up seems to be of the classic 80’s, the lobby, restaurant, frontdesk and rooms. Upon checking-in, one can feel that they were most willing to extend assistance to make one’s stay pleasurable. As part of our anniversary trip, I have requested for a complimentary drink or cake, and the frontdesk lady asked for the time I wanted it in our room. But since we came in late, I found a note on the doorway, asking me to call so they can bring the cake to our room. I was so sleepy to give them a call, but after our breakfast the following day, I got a call asking if they can bring the cake in. That was so nice of the staff, despite of their busy day they found time to follow up guests’ request. Inside our room, they’ve placed more than the basic amenities, very good air-conditioning, I just found the double bed a bit small and wished there were two night tables on both side of the bed. Though the window was quite small, we got a good view of the mountain. The bathroom shower was a problem, water was all over after a bath, the shower head was too big for the space. Also, mildew were on the soap dish and the amenity rack. Just a little refurbishing for the hotel will do, the staff completes the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City