Cebu Parklane International Hotel
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$41
Hotels.com
$63
Harolds Hotel(Cebu City)
$54
$59
$80
$57
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$27
$104
$57
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$219
$128
Radisson Blu
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsayala mallbreakfast buffetcebu business parkan upgradefitness centerbusiness tripwalking distanceflat screencentral locationchecking infried fishmeriendainternettaxifilipinoproximitysecurity
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I checked in January 11, but made online arrangements since August. Shocked when I handed my booking reference and was asked to pay outright for the duration of my stay. Really, first time I ever heard of this, so I said OK, no problem, paid everything in cash and another P500/day for 3 days since it falls on Sinulog Festival, so I said it's fine. But, they still want my credit card, since I might be charging for services or for using their mini bar. Breakfast is OK, not a wide selection, staff were friendly bunch. Security, is a downgrade for me, since people can just go up to your room and knock on your door. I don't liked that at all, especially for a 4star hotel. Room is comfortable, clean, slept well. Not far from Ayala, crossing the roads is like taking your life in your hands, but, survive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Our American friend was interested in visiting Cebu. We decided to booked 2 Superior Room with one Queen Bed at Cebu Parklane for 3 nights. Since we will be arriving late at night I spoke to a certain Kathy and requested for a RT transfer. She had quoted me P700.00 airport to the hotel and P400.00 hotel to seaport which is a shorter drive. I agreed. Upon checked in one of the girls convinced me to pay additional P200.00 a night for an upgrade to a bigger room with 2 beds. Our room was dark and dated than our friend, with 2 twin beds. The cold and hot water when you take a shower was unpredicted. It comes and go which was kind of frustrating. Breakfast buffet was nothing special. The 2 streets that you have to cross to reach Ayala Mall is so dangerous and chaotic. Upon check out one of the girls handed my husband a piece of paper to sign. He thought it was a receipt that our bill had all been paid. A van drove us to the seaport. While wating for our ferry, I checked our guest invoice and was in disbelief to find out that we were charged P915.00 for the short drive to the seaport. I called the hotel and questioned it. My agreement with Kathy was only for P400.00. They insisted that my husband had signed a request for a VAN. It does not make any sense. They should charged you the amount you had previously agreed, for whatever transportaion it may be. Lesson learned. Be careful especially when you are a foreigner. This hotel will find a quick and easy money from you. Checked the room before you pay for an upgrade. Checked every details and charges before you walked out. This hotel is not worth the money we had paid.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Myrna E
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed 3D/2N on triple-sharing. At first I wanted to nitpick about CONS: Old-school "manual" settings for the light switches (had to turn them on one-by-one, no central control panel), the airconditioning unit that was too cold despite repeated adjustments on the first night, the confusing TV RC that needed Housekeeping's help to operate, the lack of electrical outlets near the beds, and an almost shabby-looking bedframe (torn near one corner), and our room's phone line was disconnected for an entire day, for some odd reason.

But the PROS changed my mind: Delicious and abundant breakfast buffet (Wide assortment. Try the crispy dried fish, scrambled eggs (nomnom!), pancakes, fresh fruit, veggies, etc, etc); Complete bathroom amenities and in-room house slippers; Friendly staff; Quick clothes pressing services; Walking distance to the Ayala Mall (barely 5 mins away), walking distance to the popular NEONEO grill resto.

My own story: Rushing to leave for my appointment, I forgot my dental retainers at the lobby restroom . Housekeeping found it and had it safely kept. Later that day, I called in to report the missing item, and had our driver bring my authorization letter and pick up my item. Front Desk didn't release the item because my note didn't match the location where it was found (I had written my room number instead). A bit of an inconvenience to have to return (had already checked out), when I realized that their effort at "accuracy of information" is well and good for the protection of the customer against would-be posers. The dental retainers was returned to me, well-wrapped in cushioned tissue and paper, and I was asked to sign on a release/receipt form. Good job, guys!

Room Tip: If you find things not working alright in your room, call Front Desk or Housekeeping right away. They work pretty fast to help address your concerns.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rezywezy
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at Cebu Parklane for a month during a business visit. It is one of the best International hotels with great amenities & customer service. Lavish Breakfast, great pool & jacuzzi, near to Ayala Mall & Cebu Business Park. Worth for corporate tie ups. Highly recommended

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank palamitwipro
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Pros: Wide selection of our favourite breakfast food (dried fish, garlic fried rice, ham, different types of cheese, bacon, fresh fruits, fruit juice, etc.); very clean room and polite staff.

Cons: Had problems adjusting hot/cold water in the shower.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple