“shocking”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Guadalupe, Cebu, Philippines
“shocking”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

i was shocked to learn that the best thai viet resto in cebu. super looove the tom yum soups! staff is very generous if you ask for extra basil leaves. just don't take the seat next to the cr.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
“Sunday Family Lunches”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

It's been now more than a year that I go eats at Lemon Grass and it never disappointed me, I love Asian food, the service is very good, with attentive waiters, polite and courteous, Chef Owner Raki being around it's always nice to see him present, also the atmosphere is nice, the value for money is the best in town for that kind of food… I would recommend it to try!

• Visited June 2013
“LOOSE BOWEL MOVEMENT!! BAD EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

my husband and I are currently having loose bowel movement till now. we ate there last sunday evening. we ordered their ribs, lumpia fresh ( couldnt remember the real name), and the white fish wrapped in leaves. we also ordered one big pitcher of juice. its june 13,2013 today. its already been 4 days since we last ate there. food was good, but then maybe prepared not clean enough. i dnt recommend anymore. cost us many days of stress and hassle.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank unluckycustomer
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice place, good food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Met with friends at the Lemongrass. It was a delight. It is a light pleasant Thai-Filipino restaurant.
I kinda forgot what I ate -no doubt because of the nice conversation- but I do remember it was delicious. We had a pitcher on the table filled with water, lemon and what i presume to be lemongrass that was just perfect for a hot afternoon.

Service with a smile definitely.

Did not have the deserts there, headed over to 'The Chocolaterie' right across on the Terraces

I will certainly come back if I want a place to meet for lunch at ayala.

• Visited May 2013
ANGELES CITY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BAD EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Since Lemon Grass opened in Ayala Mall I ate there on each of my regular visits to Cebu.Always one of my favorites.This time however........ not good.Bad service and THE QUALITY OF FOOD WAY BELOW THE STANDARD i ENJOYED BEFORE.
DISAPPOINTED !