“Cinsistently Good”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have always likes this place even before the terraces opened. They could teach the staff more about the cuisine as they are pretty mush useless when asking about the dishes. But overall is's a pleasant and confortable plce todine!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Every time I come home for a vacation in Cebu, I always make sure I visit this restaurant in Ayala. I bring my family all the time as they love the ribs and beef thai salad. The service is not that bad, but could be improved. The cooling system needs a little improvement too. But the food is great, all smiles and attentive service but once it gets busy, everyone scampers around and forgets things to be done. Still a place I would visit again and again!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The food her is very great,clean and the service is good.But when they have to many customer come to the restaurant the service s not that good anymore,the waiter even not attend that you sit there more than 10 minutes but no one came to take the other, the taste of the food is change too.when they too busy the food and the service nothing is good.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have heard so much good reviews about this restaurant from my colleagues at work. Every time I would hear them say how yummy the liempo was, I just couldn't wait for me to taste it my own.

Finally, during one of my business trips in Cebu, my officemate and I agreed to have dinner here. I was so excited. We ordered for dishes that are highly recommended by my friends at work.

When our orders came, the food looked so mouthwatering.

For those who plan to travel to Cebu, go to this restaurant and try these:
1. Citrus and Herb Lemonade (served in a pitcher)
2. Pad Thai
3. Vietnamese Spring Rolls
4. Grilled Pork Spareribs
5. Tofu

Enjoy your visit! :-)

P.S.
My officemate left his credit card. They kept it, and he was able to retrieve it with proper assistance. Amazing customer service.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Definatly would visit again , must try their refreshing pitcher of refreshing water infused with hebs and cucumber and lemon yummmo! The food is great and so well priced