“Nice atmosphere”

Ranked #140 of 887 Restaurants in Cebu City
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I went to Moon for dinner and I wasn't dissapointed.Food was well cooked.i ordered chicken melt and fish melt for my gf.In 10-15 minutes my order was ready and I am enjoy dinner.Staff was very polite and friendly.I visited Moon at Robinson cubergate.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Can’t find the Ayala Terraces branch on TA...so this review is only for that branch. I haven’t, and won’t ever, try another branch.

Ordered two juices - each very nice. Good start.
Then we ordered chicken quesadillas and chicken mozzarella bake.
I asked if quesadillas came with sour cream. Told they didn’t so ordered as a side.
My quesadillas turned up first. With sour cream drizzled over...and my side of sour cream. In my view, there is no excuse for this error by the staff. Good start starting to turn sour...speaking of which the sour cream was runny and disgusting.
The flour tortillas were somehow a combination of toasted yet limp and wet. I’m guessing they used frozen not quite thawed out tortilla and lightly toasted them.
Chicken. Ha! Hardly any chicken at all.
And it was bad.
Cheese. Urgh!!! Not melted at all... too much of it and tasteless.
The whole thing was a total disgrace.
I told the waitress I wasn’t happy and I may as well have been speaking to the unmelted cheese in terms of the reaction from both the cheese and the waitress would be the same - no reaction!

My wife had the chicken mozzarella bake. She was hungry. She didn’t finish half the meal. It wasn’t a big meal....

Left the restaurant. Nobody said bye, thanks or opened the door.

Terrible.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Except the Manager who accepted their fault and took back the food and acted professionally the rest of the things were all against this cafe resturant. No new years greeting and I did it and said it to the staff. Even I smiled and got the smile back otherwise they looked really serious. I asked for if the food I chose is spicy as I can not eat spicy foods and guess what, he said it is not or maybe just a little. But when the food came it was damn super spicy. Thankfully Manager took the food back and I paid for the drink and salad and left the premises. Not a good experience on Jan 1st.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

The service and the atmosphere is OK. They claim that the food is Mexican inspired but it is no where even close. We lived in Mexico for several years and appreciate Mexican food and the food at this venue doesn't have the faintest resemblance. The restaurant has average food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We visited the Moon Cafe in The Walk, IT Park, last week. The staff were delightful,professional and knowledgeable about their food. Service was efficient, the beer priced reasonably and the food well presented. My dish of chicken with cheese melt perfectly cooked as was my wife's dish of fish with cheese melt. Both were moist and tender. Our friends choice of ribs looked good with only a little fat on the bone and the chicken pieces were crunchy but not dry. The meal was reasonably priced at around 1800.00 pesos for four. Good atmosphere and well worth a visit.