“Excellent food, services & ambiance of the Restaurant”
Review of Hola Espana - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food was perfect, the ambiance is good, I love there mango shake, and the pizza was great, my family love it so much, and a very affordable prize.

1  Thank Joseph A

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The two combined restaurants spanish Hola Espagna and italian Michelangelo Pizzeria in Damosa were unknown to me till I was invited to an "italian buffet" which was absolutely delicious. I was so impressed that within a week I went back to taste their pizza to see if they were as good as in their sister restaurant in Cebu City. And I was not disapointed, the pizza was an authentic italian pizza, exactly what I was looking for in Davao City for a long time... The price is absolutely competitive at 340 php ( roughly the same price as the often found american thick and tasteless "so called" pizza ) and my (big) glass of quality red wine was 150php. As it all is quality, it is very good value for money and will go back, often I hope ..... Must also add that I have never been disapointed eating in any of the restaurants owned by Michel Lhuillier. Bravo !

Reviewed November 2, 2012

A friend on mine invited me for lunch this afternoon at Hola Espana.. I was excited to dine in there because I like italian dishes.. The service was good.. Our waiter was attentive.. And they really cook their dishes fast and serve it hot and fresh.. :) We had freshly cooked pizza with Parmasen cheese and salami. It was yum. They make fresh doughs for pizza and pasta..

Next we had Croquettes and spicy shrimps with bell peppers and garlic.. Hmmm.. so yum.. And we had callos :) It goes well with red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon from Italy.. Some pasta and dessert at the end..

The ambience was great.. I like the interior designs.. It was like you were having lunch in Italy, Spain, somewhere in Europe.. I would like to recommend Hola Espana as one of the restaurants here in Davao that you much try.. High class Restaurant.. Yes, the food are highly cost but it's worth the price and service.. :)

I am looking forward to dine in there again..

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Whenever i'm eating here at Hola, I feel that I'm not in the Philippines... It has that ambiance that takes you to another place and sets your mood.

The food is great here. Paella is a crowd fave.

It's a bit pricey though than most of the restos in Davao.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I loved the food! The paella made worth the waiting and the Italian dishes are really cheap and very tasty. I come with my friends and we all enjoied. We met also their Italian chef and he explained some dishes to us. Great!