All reviews breakfast room hotel location great place to stay sm lanang premier swimming pool home away from home damosa smx receptionist security wake comfort
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We spent our evening in Davao at Microtel Inn & Suites which is located 10-15minutes from the airport. Since we have the first flight to catch during the following day, this became our hotel of choice. It indeed lived up to our expectations.
Right from the very prompt response I got through my email inquiry, I felt the good vibe that this was the right place to stay. Mr. Jorolan, the manager himself, was cordial and prompt in responding to my inquiries through email until I confirmed my booking reservation through him. I would highly commend his kindness and extra effort to facilitate my booking.
The room where we stayed in was spacious, cozy, with sheets that smelled so crisp and inviting for a good night's sleep.
The area surrounding the hotel has restaurant rows that would suit a variety of preferences.
Overall, one should consider staying at this hotel once you set foot in Davao.

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cel77
Reviewed March 2, 2010

this hotel is very clean and the breakfast was very good. although its not that quiet place but u cannot ask for more with the beautiful scenery especially at night there were lot of bars and resto. the front desk clerk name ann lomberio was very accommodating and make sure our stay will be very comfortable. all the staff were nice also. i will highly recommend this hotel especially for those who wanted gimiks at night.

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jumalon
Reviewed December 23, 2009

I highly recommend this hotel for being ready with our needs. It was booked through the internet only and paid through bank deposits but they were very effective in the process from the reservation to our check out. The room was good and what we saw were exactly what were viewed in the internet.. got the value for our money and buffet breakfast was not bad. The staff is accommodating and location is very convenient since most shops and stores are accessible from the area like spa, restos, church, bars, etc. The hotel also provides tours and it made the trip easier for us. Will return to Davao and still book this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2009