The rooms are spacious, clean, and overall very pleasant to stay in. Microtel Davao is in a strip with lots of businesses. There are lots of food choices in this area. McDonald's is right across the hotel and Robinson's Department store is a short drive away. It's in a great location, but after a few minutes of heavy downpour, the street in front of the hotel floods. Ankle deep at least. See photo I took from my hotel window. Thank God I was already in when it started raining. The flood was quick to subside when the rain stopped, but what an inconvinience to guests who were just coming in.
There's a breakfast buffet with quite a decent selection, although their dining area is quite small. My room wad bigger.
Wifi is free in the Lobby only, I don't like it when pricey hotels do that. It's expected of hostels, but don't expect me to go socializing in my PJs when I'm on a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A better place to stay!...Adding to this upscale complex is the first Microtel Inn & Suites in Mindanao with 51 rooms and suites to choose from. This Davao hotel caters to the various needs of the busy executive, leisure tourists and event organizer. Conveniently located with in the city's commercial hub, it is also highly accessible from the Davao International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Davao Hotel Davao
- Microtel Inn And Suites Davao
- Davao Microtel
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Davao Davao City