“downpour the night before”

Davao Wildwater Adventure
Ranked #3 of 10 Tours in Davao City
Reviewed June 26, 2013

the muddy water did not prevent us to have the most exhilarating rafting experience so far. strong currents and more rapids added to the fun. highly recommend. professional staff are fun and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We just finished our rafting today and I would love to go again! Thank God my boat didn't capsize though!! They gave good safety drills and information. The guides were hilarious! We couldn't stop laughing. It does get tiring though with all the paddeling. The sights are beyond gorgeous, all green plants everywhere. There are also some "drifting" parts, where you can just swim in the calm waters. The food was okay but one of the boats capsized so the food got wet which meant the guides didn't get to eat... :( the whole experience was thrilling! Wish i can do it again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Well worth the PHP 2,000.00 signed up for. Included a shirt, a CD and to tons of fun. We were skeptic about this at first, yet seeing that the competent staff had given us basic training made us feel secure. It was nice to have a Medic canoe by, giving you that added reassurance. Our boat capsized and we had it all on video! And boy, do those boulders hurt! I would definitely say give it a try, as long as you don't suffer from any heart conditions. A 2-3 hour thrill well worth it... Bring a lot of sunscreen and a rash guard, if you must...

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am not a sucker for extreme sports, I think the most extreme that I have done so far was have myself (and a friend) strapped inside a giant ball and scream my (our) lungs out as it rolled down the hill a day before my birthday. That ride only lasted for a minute but it was one of the longest minute of my life. Conquering and paddling through the intense river rapids topped that!

The activity, facilitated by Davao Wildwater Adventure river guides, was coupled with a series of briefing, an hour ride to the drop off zone and different degrees of rough waters or rapid intensity which will surely give you a good definition of extreme fun and excitement. Basic tips and pointers of surviving the rapids were taught to every paddlers to equip everyone with the knowledge on rescuing others and keeping oneself safe in case the boat capsizes or you accidentally fall off the boat.

The grueling, heart pumping and extreme adrenaline rush filled paddling adventure on a 13 kilometer stretch of the Davao River was more than a thrill ride but also a chance to bond with nature and appreciate its beauty. The scenic view of the lush forest, the sound of flowing river waters, and amazing beauty of the vanishing falls were a bonus in the activity.

Over all, the activity exceeded my expectations and made my solo trip truly a remarkable one. This is one extreme activity that I will surely sign up for again.

Kudos to the Davao Wildwater Adventure team for a well organized activity; and to Dirk, our extremely funny raft guide that made the entire rafting trip comfortably enjoyable and memorable.

Note: Solo travelers can still sign up for the activity.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

After paddling for almost 3 hours, we were soooooooooooooooo drained! But we had a blast! Everyone was tired but said that they had fun... It was a great family bonding for us as well...

Would definitely recommend it. It's super fun and safe too!

We hope to come back here. Hi five!!!