“Really tasty burgers”
Review of Smack Burgers

Smack Burgers
Ranked #291 of 492 Restaurants in Davao City
Description: Smack Burgers offers 14 different unique burgers, like the Bacon Ranch Burger or the Delicious Deluxe Burger. They also offer 14 delicious shakes, like the avocado, mango and peanut butter shake! All burgers 100% beef, under P99 and served with fries!
Davao City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really tasty burgers”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I think Smack Burgers has great burgers, especially when considering their price. They're not the biggest burgers, but you can get a medium sized burger with bacon, cheese and fries for just P99! And they're patties are 100% pure beef (I think from US or Australia).

Anyway, no one in Davao offers that kind of deal. The ingredients are quality and the staff is friendly enough, although there's not much parking as their outside parking area is taken up by additional tables and chairs. I also had a peanut butter shake after an employee suggested it. I didn't have high expectations but it was actually great! I cant really complain about this place, except their wifi wasn't working when I was there for some reason, but that stuff just happens I suppose.

Either way, definitely take the time to visit this place, especially if your craving an American burger! I will definitely visit again!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mjc1991

Davao City, Philippines
“Great American-style burgers!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a new burger joint and seems to cater to a lot students in the surrounding area. We went by there on a Wednesday night and ordered the bacon ranch burger and a deluxe. The patty is delicious (they use imported American beef), along with their unique sauces for each different burger. They have well over 10 different burgers, one for every taste! Service is friendly and the restaurant appears clean and well kept. We didn't try a shake but they have many to offer and plan to our next visit. They also have rice meals but we decided to go for a burger since we were at a burger joint. Overall we will definitely return and rate Smack Burgers a 5/5!

• Visited May 2014