Here's our experinces and observations:
- Quite affordable
- Buffet breakfast is Ok.
- Old rooms, facilities.unclean bathroom
- Hot shower doesn't work, or inconsistently works.
- Lamp bulb flickers.
- 22% Service Charge on Food. / Must have a good patience while waiting.
- Cable TV doesn't work when we came. The room assistant told us to wait for the utility guys, but nobody came. Had to follow up.
- Noisy/old airconditioner
- We requested for two extra towel and pitcher of water, nobody came. Had to follow up thrice, only to tell us laundrymen didn't deliver. Made promised they'll deliver early in the morning. Again, nothing arrived in the morning.
- Service is generally unpleasant experience. Most of the staff doesn't really seem to care. Although, there's one lady in the resto very courteous enough to assist.
- We requested for room upgrade because the room given to us were terrible. but we were told there no longer available room. While we observed, there were lots of unoccupied room that time :(.
- This hotel is in serious decline.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crown Regency Residences Davao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Residences Davao Hotel Davao
- Crown Regency Residences Davao Davao City