“Entertained my 6 year old kid”
Review of Crocodile Park

Crocodile Park
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was not expecting Crocodile Park to be as small as it is. But I like it enough that it entertained my 6year old son when we last visited last year.

Last week, during my visit, I gathered that they have improved their facilities, judging from the frontage and the satisfied guests coming out of the park.

I, for the most part, appreciated my visit last week where I saw how the Civet Coffee was made in the area beside the park. I also saw for the first time one of their merchandise, Crocodile Oil that claims to treat skin ailments. Will have to look this up and maybe purchase a bottle on my next visit.

1  Thank JenAspacio

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is disappointing and is close to what I see as animal cruelty. The whole place is outdated and could seriously need a big renovation. As the title says its not worth visiting.

2  Thank 466Neo
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Been to other crocodile parks but i can say Davao's the best. The place is clean and well-maintained. Animals are properly cared. Lots of animals compared to other parks. You get a chance to get closer with the crocodile, python, birds, orangutan or even the tiger. I was even urine sprayed by a Tiger right on my face (I later read it was to say its their territory). We'll its okay, not everyone get to experience that! There are lots of activities other than the photo ops. There's the crocodile show where a man walks and dances on a rope, while crocodiles waiting below, fun bird show and beautiful fire dance. If you wonder how crocodiles taste.. wonder no more! Try the crocodile sisig or wild boar adobo, ostrich egg omelet, etc.! Lots of fun at Davao Crocodile Park!
@AguilonMars @ChingAguilon

3  Thank Mars_&_Ching_Aguilon
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Since our friend had plenty of free vouchers, we headed over to the Croc park for about an hour. The only thing they had going for them was the 15-min. feeding "show", we're they dangled some meat for the crocs to jump up and grab, while the played-out, cheezy "Gandnam Style" song blasted in the background :(

1  Thank Loco E
Reviewed February 19, 2013

i enjoyed the animal show. there are other animals also.not only crocodile. they have monkey, parrots, snakes, leopard cat, etc the kids will surely love to visit this place.

2  Thank arwen_31