Review Highlights
Day tour when in Davao

Eden Nature Park is an ideal day tour when in Davao City. It’s an hour and a half drive from the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TitaofManila1106
Manila, Philippines
via mobile
Nice place to visit.

Very nice surroundings, and nice to take place in the activities,as I am a senior I did not... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Connector35214579696
via mobile

All reviews buffet lunch sky cycle fishing village indiana jones shuttle tour nature park mountain trail horseback riding tilapia day tour salad pine trees flower garden spaghetti outdoor activities davao gulf stay overnight
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Beautiful view, nice cottages with a fairly large area for different activities like fishing, hiking, horseback riding, picnics. Nice place for the whole family.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed November 30, 2014 via mobile

A day of Eden -- true to its name --can beat your stresses away! My family always goes to this awesome 80-hectare resort for a holiday but its magic never wanes. I took friends from different places for a day tour and they were smitten! The organic food was delicious (never miss the pomelo salad!) -- and there were so many healthy but mouth-watering choices. I did not resist yummy lechon (roasted pig). The weather was cool and the ambience was totally a good prep for the coming holidays. I will always love Eden in Davao City!

Reviewed November 29, 2014

The garden is, for me, not so much special. Because and but it called my childhood with all kinds of plants which I have experienced in my childhood but I didn't appreciate them or hadn't aware of theirs importances. Like purslane (olasiman), kulitis, ... Maybe one day, we can buy luxury stuffs anywhere, but those plants aren't easy to find. Just a little bit pity in my heart.

The birds and animals are nice. Include heron and peacock. I saw a peacock was walking around and I said: you even are more beautiful than me. I saw the animals in cages and thought: "It looks like you are in "prison". But I am actually also in a prison. It's just my prison is bigger than yours. Because I can't be with you".

Then I think life is just needed to be like that. Living in nature. Self provide organic products. Peaceful and stress-free.

I ate a pomelo at a fruit vendor outside, just p10 per kilo.

The horseback riding, skyrider, skycycle fulfilled my wishes. With a little nervous, worry, but the feeling was GREAT. The staffs there helped me and other riders take pictures and return the phones by dropping in a bag, so no one need to walk upstair to take the phone.

NOTICE that the horseback riding, skyriding area just operate on 1-4pm in a separate place. So if you don't wish to pay entrance fee (with food), you can go there directly on the afternoon.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed November 25, 2014

Lovely place to relax and get close to nature. Well worth a few hours of your time. If you can brave heights the sky cycle seems fun. Not for me though.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed November 23, 2014

Before I start, I'm just going to say, skip the plated snacks.

Reasonably nice place, the only thing I would say you should definitely do is the SkyCycle - an eye-opening experience, not for the faint hearted! Bring a GoPro, or leave your camera with the staff to take a photo for you.

Head on down to the fishing pond to catch your own lunch. Those looking for an authentic experience will be disappointed though - the staff helps you with the bait and all you have to do is be patient to catch your fish. Our catch of 4 tilapia of around 1.5kg cost us about 700php (with drinks and rice).

Some people complain online

Overall good for city dwellers - the 2-way ride will cost you about 2,000php though!

Date of experience: November 2014