“Nature at it's best....”
Review of Eden Nature Park

Eden Nature Park
Ranked #1 of 74 things to do in Davao City
Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nature at it's best....”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very nice spot for communing with nature, with it's own farms that grows beautiful vegetables, cool early morning and at nightime the forest lulls you to sleep with it's unique sounds only nature can offer.

1 Thank Sannydy

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Makati, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nature Trip @ Eden”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

There are lot of activities that can be done in this place especially those who are nature lover. I enjoyed the zip line!

Doha, Qatar
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“well done for being a "Man-made nature park"”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was so impressed! it was an amazing park. unfortunately it was somehow raining at the time of our tour but still I can say that we enjoyed it. our tour guide was so jolly and she was very articulate and knowledgeable about the entire park, indeed she was so informative and thanks to her cos she even took a lot of our pictures, me and my sisters.

Visited August 2012
RTP, NC
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Charge you for everything”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

It looked like a nice place on the brochure but its a long drive to get there and once your there you have to pay for everything, just to walk around the park it costs. If you do any activities it costs extra.

3 Thank RJB27540
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Day trip not worth while”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to Eden on a day trip and only stayed 2 hours. The tour of the property which takes approx 1 hour was great and the guide was excellent. The mosquitos were really bad so make sure you take repellent and cover up. The flower garden was nice but this was the extent of what I enjoyed. The zipline which was the main purpose of my visit was closed which was disappointing and we were advised of it when booking in. We then thought we would try the fishing village which you have to pay additional for which is fine. Then when arriving there I am advised that you also have to pay for anything you catch even if you don't want to keep it. To me this just seems unreasonable because you are paying twice and when I booked the trip I was told I could catch and release as we were flying out first thing in morning so didn't want to keep anything.

Anyway this just turned me off and so we left and went to the Philippine Eagle Park which was amazing!

3 Thank Erinzd