“Day trip not worth while”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Eden Nature Park

Eden Nature Park
Ranked #1 of 74 things to do in Davao City
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Day trip not worth while”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to Eden on a day trip and only stayed 2 hours. The tour of the property which takes approx 1 hour was great and the guide was excellent. The mosquitos were really bad so make sure you take repellent and cover up. The flower garden was nice but this was the extent of what I enjoyed. The zipline which was the main purpose of my visit was closed which was disappointing and we were advised of it when booking in. We then thought we would try the fishing village which you have to pay additional for which is fine. Then when arriving there I am advised that you also have to pay for anything you catch even if you don't want to keep it. To me this just seems unreasonable because you are paying twice and when I booked the trip I was told I could catch and release as we were flying out first thing in morning so didn't want to keep anything.

Anyway this just turned me off and so we left and went to the Philippine Eagle Park which was amazing!

3 Thank Erinzd

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Cavite City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Add this in your itinerary”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a must see place to visit when you're in Davao. Though going there was a bit hard, it will be all worth it, especaill for nature lovers. Indiana jones was fun. What I dislike is their breakfast buffet. Not worth the price. But the shuttle tour was amazing. The tour guide was nice and jolly. He takes good pictures, and will always prioritize taking pictures of us before the other guests. And for an extra adventure, ride a payong or habal habal when going there instead of a taxi. :)

Visited August 2012
Metro Manila, Philippines
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Eden, escape from the City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

They have year round promos where you can get accommodations for 50%-60% less!
Roam around the whole premises every morning while jogging or just walking.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank buddymigs
Manila, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“COMPARABLE TO OTHER COUNTRIES' ATTRACTIONS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Thumbs up for Eden!

I never knew this place existed.

Good thing I heard it just before our Davao Trip.

I was impressed with the tour.
There was even tram that was comparable to Singapore's Safari Tour where tour guides were professional, approachable, knowledgeable and kind!

In between, there were even a pre-recorded documentaries/annotations.

COOL!

Stockholm, Sweden
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 194 helpful votes
“Nice gardens but overpriced buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had 4 Filipinos with me and paid for all of them, so it because quite expensive. The buffet was 470 PHP/person, so it cost me close to 2500 PHP for a very average buffet! The grounds were nice, but there was a price on everything. If you're only a couple, the price is worth it but not when you must pay for many.

4 Thank lshapspro