“Plenty of variety to choose”

Vikings Luxury Buffet
Ranked #2 of 518 Restaurants in Davao City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

You can eat all you want but the food does not really taste that good, the good side is there's no limit for what you will eat.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Exactly what we need and what we're looking for. The price is very reasonable. Worth every penny. I love every slice of steak. Steak is so juicy and perfectly paired with their delicious gravy. I love the blueberry cheesecake and the coffee. Coffee at vikings for me is better than other branded brewed coffee. Looking forward to eat there again on my birthday next month. I love the chawanmushi at Japanese station, sushi rolls and shrimp tempura. I also love the mixed seafoods in creamy pesto sauce at western station so much!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Good accommodation, smooth reservation via facebook, best food stations, best staff, the best banana truffle cake ever.. totally an ultimate food trip. My family's birthday celeb will be celebrated in Vikings for sure!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

It was my second time to visit Vikings Davao and I can say its really worth the value with a variety of food to choose from. The promotion for the birthday celebrator is really good as you can definitely dine free for 7days with at least 1 paying guest. I would surely visit the place when I go back to Davao as the place and ambience is highly recommended. Try it and you'll surely love it!-:)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great staff, great food, best place to celebrate a birthday what more can you wish for??? You can find everything in Vikings...It is the BEST LUXURY BUFFET RESTAURANT EVER!!!!

Thank you viking for making my boyfie's birthday extra memorable^_^