Grand Regal Hotel
$71
Park Inn
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
$75
$66
  • Pool
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$25
$59
$48
Agoda.com
Tinhat Boutique Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$18
$53
$47
Agoda.com
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
$87
$71
Agoda.com
Bahay Ni Tuding Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$29
Green Windows Dormitel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$27
$20
Agoda.com
Red Planet Davao(Davao City)(Great Value!)
$32
$26
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree shuttle servicefree breakfast buffethotel is locateddental kitayala mallwifi connectionrooms are spaciousdavao airporthot waterswimming poolsaunatubtaxi
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Grand Regal Hotel is like a home away from home but has totally different package to offer. It's like staying in your own room but you are fully aware that you are in a totally different place.The staff are so accommodating and attended to our needs immediately. I remember we had a problem in our bed because of some black ants, without asking any questions, they transferred us to another room right away. Unlike in other hotels, one will still undergo a lot of questioning before the issue will be resolve. I call that Customer Satisfaction. The location is also convenient because it is very easy to get a ride anywhere - to the airport, church and mall. We really enjoyef our first family weekend together. Thank you Grand Regal Hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 2,968
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We held our wedding reception here. When we have our ocular inspection for the function room, the reservation officer showed me function room at the ground floor since their function room at the 2nd floor was already booked. I was impressed, it was BIG and spacious. So we closed the deal.

Big day comes. I was so disappointed when I arrived at our reception, they gave us only half of the space of what she showed us....when we ate our dinner, they barely refill the food warmer....when the party was almost done, the waiter already give me the bill.I told him that i will pay it upon check out on the following morning. But he insist.

In fairness the food was OK, the room that they gave us was clean and huge.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank the_traveller28
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is the hotel selected by my company for layovers in Davao. Reactions from my colleagues range from indifference to outright disgust. One fellow who was there a couple of days before me complained that there was no telephone or towels in his room. I mentioned this at check-in and avoided the problem. Towels were delivered about 5 minutes after I got to the room.

There is a continuous droning noise throughout the hotel similar to a twin-engine propeller-driven aircraft. It is louder in some areas than others. I actually didn't mind it much as I am used to sleeping in airplanes. However, I'm sure it would be absolutely irritating to most.

The food at the Champagne Bar was acceptable but service took forever. The French onion soup was tasty but there was no cheese so it was not quite French.

The staff was very friendly but this did not make up for their obvious inexperience. My wakeup call was 40 minutes late and I barely made it to the airport in time.

I wouldn't stay there again if I had a choice. Unfortunately, I have to go back there tomorrow.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2013

the worst hotel i'm been with, the bed so worst that i'm itching the whole time i'm lying there, every thing about the whole are worst... staff, thing in the hotel very old, faucet are rusty...they asked deposit for the fridge bar but its CLOSE hahahaha...

Room Tip: i will never recommend this hotel to anybody
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kiddo777
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Hotel is not new but the smiles and the service of the staff are refreshing from the bellboys, housekeeping, electricians, etc. All are friendly and polite. We need clear bright light, not the usual, mellow yellowish hotel light, and it was changed in a jiffy. Service is truly good. The breakfast buffet is also something to commend,with the variety of choices. We had some Wifi connection problem but we were given alternatives and told that they are changing router or the provider.

Room Tip: Reserve early because the hotel is almost always fully- booked. The rooms facing the city proper has better Wifi signal.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business