1. All cab drivers know where this is -- If they dont, then they're probably a newbie. Look for another cab instead! This place is located beside Ayala Mall and there's no way anyone will miss this spot. When you're all settled in, go shopping or watch a movie at Ayala Abreeza.
2. Hotel staff are very courteous. The moment you step out of the cab, they get your luggages and assist you to the reception. They speak English fluently, as well, so i foreigners will not have a hard time communicating:)
3. Finally, ThE ROOM...oh yes.. The room is magnifico! Well it's not really a super luxurious one but two things i like the most are the wide screen wall-mounted TV and comfy bed(makes it hard for you to wake up early the next day haha). They also have this 'panel' with several ports where you can plug your flashdisk or HDMI and watch movies from your own external hard disks or project from your laptop. Amazing.
Overall, the experience was fantastic! Not to mention that we handled a 50pax training session in one of their function rooms.
To Gel, Jolli and the rest of SEDA staff, thank you for making our experience at Davao worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Davao and Mindanao's first Urban Lifestyle Hotel. Located next to Ayala Abreeza Mall along Davao's main commmercial and busienss district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Seda Abreeza Davao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seda Abreeza Davao Davao City