“My Davao holiday”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Davao Condo Rental

Mount Apo
Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Times Beach Water Park
Diving in Davao Beautful Waters
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ssabo93
New Providence, New Jersey
“My Davao holiday”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The condo was nice and the rooms were clean. The mall and all the stores you need are less than a 5 minute walk. Whenever I had an issue it was corrected promptly. I love that I was able to make breakfast and dinner there as well as laundry. The pool was beautiful and usually empty during the week. Most of the attractions are within an hours drive. I highly recommend this condo. My only complaint was Internet access, which I could not access. Access was important due to my job so, I got a pocket wi fi it was inexpensive.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 14, 2013
Hi Scott: I want to thank you for choosing to stay at my condo for your trip to Davao. You were a GREAT guest and I hope to have you stay at my condo again for your next trip. I am very sorry about the trouble with the wifi. We complained to Home Channel, the wifi service, many times but with no response. Unfortunately, the wifi service is beyond our control. We are working with Home Channel to be sure that it works properly for your next trip. God Bless. Jojo
777timezo...
Atlanta
“New clean, comfortable, convenient, quiet!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

One of Davao's best properties conveniently located walking distance to a major shopping mall on a quiet side road. The property was new with additional condo's being erected adjacent. However, minimal construction noise and never at night. The condo we stayed at was new and VERY nicely appointed. Plenty of storage, nice comfortable queen beds with 4 pillows each. The kitchen has a new refrigerator and new dishes, silverware & pots & pans galore. A clean bathroom/shower with water heater. A new washing machine, flat screen cable TV, and free WI-FI round out the list. Also, a patio out back which was a nice addition, being a ground floor unit, so no stairs. Don't forget your swimsuit! The pool is new as well. Overall, we were impressed and couldn't have asked for anything more. All at a great price! We WILL be back! Thank you....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: NEW. Clean. Location.
Liked least: WI-FI was going through an upgrade so it was slow a few times.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jun 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future. God Bless.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing