Review Highlights
Great family outing with charter operator

Our compliment to Ronnel Bacca for a great trip out for island hopping and coordination of our... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2017
lchilcoat2000
Da Lat, Vietnam
via mobile
Cut-short Fun

Day Tour Island Hopping with Carabao Dive Center was full of fun. The crew were so accommodating... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2015
Alpha A
Davao City, Philippines

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I spent a total of four days diving with CDC. Found them to be helpful and fun. OVerall the diving in Davao is not the best of the Philippines, but the vis is good, the corals plentiful and the sealife is good although not as good as some other places in the country.
The prices are very good and if I return to Davao I would certainly dive with CDC again.

I was able to keep my dive gear at the shop and each night they washed everything and they helped to get everything dry before I finally collected everything for my flight home.

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank simhkpang
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Since our trip to Davao was during weekdays, we had a hard time finding a diving shop that could accommodate us considering that most only have intro diving schedules on weekends. Otherwise, we will shoulder the whole cost of the diving trip. I heard about great reviews of Carabao Dive Center and fortunately, they had a scheduled dive during our last day in Davao. Apart from being the most trusted dive shop in Davao, they also have the cheapest rates.

They were very accommodating, helpful and kind to us during the dive. Highly commendable. I will try their PADI beginner's Course when I have a chance to go back to Davao.

Date of experience: October 2012
1  Thank Clairekemi
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very good diving centre for a very good price. The crew are professional, attentive and personable. I did not have any of my equipment so I borrowed theirs, which suited me well. I would highy recommend this place to anyone no matter what your experience. The Davao area itself is full of dive sites and not full of tourists.

Date of experience: December 2012
2  Thank Astroboy77
Reviewed September 3, 2012

For anybody, whether you be an experienced diver or someone who has never done any diving, I would recommend this highly. Lessons would be given by the professional and experienced divers before the actual dive. During the dive, the photographers would be taking pictures of you under water. You would also be accompanied the whole time you're down there. Relax and enjoy the view! Don't be afraid to touch when the diver holds your hand out to touch the flora and fauna.

Date of experience: October 2011
4  Thank WenYap_spc
Reviewed August 30, 2012

There are few shops in Davao, not for the lack of dive sites but I guess for the low numbers of diving tourists visiting this southern city.
Most of the divers at Carabao are locals, foreign students and resident expats. There is a good number of diving photographers in every trip and very knowledgeable crew.
Owners and management are also divers and very passionate of their job.

Date of experience: August 2012