“One of the best restos offering tuna dishes in Davao”
Review of Marina Tuna

Marina Tuna
Ranked #5 of 501 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pasig, Philippines
“One of the best restos offering tuna dishes in Davao”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Well, who doesn't love eating? But beyond my good appetite, I really loved how Marina Tuna did their dishes especially their major entree -- TUNA! We enjoyed their different tuna dishes -- from tuna sisig (ground tuna meat in sizzling plate topped with red chili and calamansi), tuna belly, crispy tuna tail, tuna panga, tuna kinilaw and many more! We also tried Imbao Soup (clam shell soup) which I really love! Try this resto, there's one in SM Lanang Premier. Taste and see the goodness of their food offerings!

Visited December 2013

Luzon, Philippines
“Delicious dinner, value for money”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Before proceeding to the airport during our last day in davao city, we had our dinner at marina tuna sm lanang. We ordered grilled tuna belly, spicy shrimps and japanese rice. It took 10-15minutes before our order was served but its okay because as soon as we tasted the food, we forgot about the waiting time!!! It was really delicious!!!

Marina tuna is really one of the recommended dinning options in davao! And we will surely come back

• Visited September 2013
Davao
“Very good service, big servings but not for tuna”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went to their branch in sm lanang, Ordered squid and the servings were big and it was yummy but the tuna tail was not very special, just ok. The service was really good.Tuna is quite expensive but the good thing is they have lots of choices on how tuna is being cooked,

Visited August 2013
Manila, Philippines
“will visit again”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

loved the tinolang native chicken, as well as the tuna kinilaw. pan-grilled swordfish was just ok. service was quite slow (we dined at SM Lanang), but it was fine since we were there with friends and it gave us more time to chat and catch up. location is nice.

• Visited July 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Lacks Food Consistency”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The first time I ate at Marina Tuna was when I first visited Davao last year. After having that dinner, I wanted to get back to this restaurant right away. Now I had the chance of eating here, I was totally disappointed with the food. I arrived at 12 noon in Davao and headed directly to this restaurant with my hungry tummy.
We ordered several foods that we ordered before and could not really find the same taste as before. We ordered the tuna tinola soup, grilled panga ng tuna, eggplant salad, asparagus in garlic & scallops. The food was a bit oily and scallops were exceptionally small.
After having a disappointment tongue, I would probably miss this out it my next visit.

• Visited May 2013