Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
An excellent climb with FREE Maps from The Department of Tourism

Magic Mount APO is the highest peak overlooking the Southern ocean route to Australia. On a clear... read more

Reviewed February 3, 2019
Paul B
Great experience!

While visiting Philippines I and my husband decided to climb Mount Apo. We did not plan that in... read more

Reviewed December 20, 2018
Lena S
St. Petersburg, Russia
via mobile

All reviews highest peak water source davao airport kidapawan boulders climbers clouds trek route trail forest philippines ladder president resort passengers
Reviewed October 18, 2017

It was 33 years ago that I bravely climbed Mt Apo with my husband and best-friends......I did say once is enough because maybe I might not be fit to climb it again....I'll be turning 60 years old next year....BUT the experience is breath taking and when you reached the top, it's like heaven is near......I love the feeling even though I know I have fears in height......speechless, breathless and silence was felt when I was there.....go try it when you're still young.....its here in Davao City, Philippines ....this is where our President is from......the year was April,1984(not November 2016)

Date of experience: November 2016
6  Thank Nancy A
Reviewed October 3, 2017

It was a long ride over rough roads to a mediocre destination. I would not go back nor advise my friends to go.

Date of experience: February 2017
11  Thank Hershel B
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Mt. Apo is the highest mountain in the Philippines. That is why I took the challenge to climb to the summit. It has an amazing view as you look down the island of Mindanao. It relieves exhaustion and the energy you have exerted during the trek. Totally an incredible experience!

3  Thank Christy A
Reviewed March 26, 2017

it was great to see Mount apo up close and personal - the highest peak in the Philippines
was a long drive though and hard to get there
you need to go with someone who has experience driving around the mountain
it was cloudy though later part of the day due to rain
but we were able to have a glimpse of this beauty
worth a trip and we had a great volcano experience at the end of the day

Date of experience: December 2016
5  Thank Sheilzy1972
Reviewed March 23, 2017

One of the hardest yet so fascinating mountain we ever had. We didn't reach the peak on our first day but still managed to finish the entire trek for 2 days.

Date of experience: April 2016