Las Casitas de Angela II
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Infinity Suites(Davao City)
View Hotel
El Bajada Hotel(Davao City)
View Hotel
Hotel Esse Davao(Davao City)
  • Restaurant
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
Villa Margarita(Davao City)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewslcd tvno liftrecommend this hotelbatubanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our plane was delayed for hours on June 13 at terminal 3 in Manila so we were not able to follow the itinerary as planned. We decided to take an overnight stay In Davao City before proceeding to our destination.

We checked in to this hotel without reservation beforehand. We were lucky there was still a place for us. It's clean and cozy, the food was delicious and inexpensive. We found out that it is just close to the big malls like Abreeza and Victoria Plaza. We like d it here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MijnlieverdFH
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed here last Sept 7-8, 2012. I was looking for a nice, clean, affordable good location hotel in Davao City. I found Las Casitas 2 and it didnt have any reviews yet in Tripadvisor. So I took a chance since the website looked nice, the price is right and the location is good. We were surprised when we checked in and here's how the Pros and Cons go!
Pros:
1. Very affordable! our room for 2 cost only 1,095 pesos / night or about 25 USD.
2. HUGE ROOM! I think 4 people could have fit inside our room comfortably
3. For a budget hotel, that was a big TV
4. Very clean room and bath room. also room service cleans everyday
5. Nice lobby and ambiance
6. Free drinking purified water. great for refilling your bottles before heading out.
7. Hassle free check in and out
8. Good and accommodating staff. They let us have an early check-in when I requested it.
9. Good location. Very near J.P. Laurel Ave., 5 mins walk to Victoria Plaza, McDonald's, Jollibee and Banks. Malls are all 15-20mins taxi ride.
Cons:
1. Hot water takes awhile to heat up
2. None existent Wifi
Overall for the amount we paid we got a lot. We were considering other hotels before the trip but we took a chance here and we never regretted it. In fact, I'm staying here next time i go back to Davao! Excellent Stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
14  Thank ram_dlsu
Reviewed September 1, 2012

If your on a budget or just staying for a few days or just a night, I would recommend this hotel/BB/inn. Firstly you can booked a room thru their text message and they would reply asap! The area where the hotel is situated is peaceful since it's not near the main roads where the jeeps passes by but still accessible since there's a lot of tricycle & taxis around. When we get to the hotel, the receptionist & other staff was pleasing and accommodating. The rooms that we choose was Single w/ pullout, Twin Budget & Suite w/ kitchen, I forgot to take a picture of the twin budget room but the only difference w/ the single w/ pullout is it has two separate single beds & the room space is also the same w/ the single w/ pullout room. What we really love was the Suite w/ kitchen coz it was really big with a queen size bed (i think), the TV was also great since it was an LCD tv! Our cook/s enjoyed the kitchen since it's large enough for 3persons to work around, but didn't like the stove coz it was only a one burner stove & it's electric! Since we weren't used to using an electric stove our rice got burned! =) We get to borrowed some cooking pans but too small that we have to cook twice but thankful for the free use. The room also comes w/ a refrigerator. The only minus factor for me is the free wifi is only available at the lobby =( We had a great time with our stay here and I would be staying here again for my future travels and I would really recommend this hotel for those who are on a budget but still looking for great place to stay!

Room Tip: request for same floor rooms if your travelling in groups
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends