During our 4-night stay in Marco Polo, I and my friends found not a single thing to complain about. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The beds (including the extra bed that we got) were very comfortable. The rooms are clean. The location is great... souvenir shops, church, and mall are within walking distance.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ACTIVITIES
1. Night Swimming: A relaxing dip in their pool (depth: 3-5feet) is a great way to end your day.
2. Enjoy videoke/karaoke (singing) and a drink or two at Eagles Bar.
Videoke/Karaoke.... what to do: Ask their waiter for a songbook, a paper and a pen. Once you have the songbook, search for the song titles that you want to sing, write their corresponding codes on the paper, give the paper to the waiter, wait for your song, grab a mic and sing when your songs are played. The bar offers a wide range of liquors and cocktails.
3. Keep yourself fit. Fitness buffs will be happy to know that the hotel gym is well-equipped and that all guests are welcome to join their aerobic classes at no extra cost.
4. Don't miss their SUMPTUOUS breakfast buffet. We really enjoyed filling our tummy with continental and Asian breakfast choices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marco Polo Davao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Davao Hotel Davao
- Marco Polo Hotel Davao
- Marco Polo Davao Davao City