Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience D' Bone Collector Museum
from $74.88
More Info
All reviews tour guide sea creatures ask questions an eye opener air conditioned learning experience per head skeleton bites whales collection death stories animals marine digesting pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Knowledgeable tour guides and very extensive collection of bones.

I wish the museum had better toilets and accessible to tourists.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

100 pesos gets u i...then its a rush for the tour guides to go through the exhibits....they talk and then if you have questions ask later...very strange.......worth a visit

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2019

D' Bone Collector wasn't even in my mind when I first went to Davao but after the tour, we just all realized how this is probably the best among the places we visited in the city. The location is quite difficult to find as you have to pass through a bustling market street to get to the museum, but that's perhaps another charm of the destination.

For 100php per head (entrance fee), we got more than what we expected. Our guide who is actually an OJT, was amazing. She really knows what she was saying; and if not for her, we would have just passed through the bone collections plainly.

Basically, the museum wasn't just a museum to flaunt the owner's collection. The museum was a campaign itself - to take care of our wildlife, to be responsible in disposing our trash, to act as real human beings by taking care of our environment.

The tour was an eye opener to all of us; and I swear I'll go back when the expansion's done. :)

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Find this place on trip advisor. Walk distance from city hall. There are really lots of collections here. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable.

2  Thank RayH2143
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

One of a kind Museum where preserved bones are on display, giving archaeology lessons visually. The museum has been recognized as having the largest collection of assembled skeletons of whales, sharks, dolphins, crocodile, elephant, bear, snakes, etc...

Kudos to Mr. Darrell D. Blatchley, the founder and owner of the museum, a Datu Bago Awardee, since it has taught me that little things like picking up dead animals and donating them to this place would help in educating our youngsters of different animals, in depth information and basically connecting us to our companions in this planet.

This is the only bone museum in the Philippines and I am sooo happy that it is located in Davao City. What I like about this place is that the guides really do their job, and they're doing it really well. I do hope that this museum will continue educating future visitors about the importance of taking care of our environment.