“Perfect!”

Cuisines: American, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What I love most about Lachi's (and probably why a lot of people love it too) is that you can both have a full meal and dessert. The meals are great, the pasta dishes are awesome and the desserts are too die for. Unlike other restaurants where you'll have to go to another place for say, desserts, you have everything at Lachi's.

Best of all, it's really affordable! I'd spend around 200 pesos for myself whenever dining at Lachi's, and that's cheap if you take the quality of the food into account. Probably the only thing I don't like about it is that's quite far. I'd probably eat there more often if they have a branch in downtown Davao or at a mall.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This restaurant is located at the building where my school used to be located. So I have plenty of memories about the place. The food - especially the Sans Rival is to die for. I worry about my blood pressure - because it is so rich and so totally delicious. The place has very limited seating capacity so make sure you either come early or some how make reservations well in advance. The place is located somewhat in a quiet part of town but taxi drivers should be able to take you there.

1  Thank RodgerOndat
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I live just around the corner. Great apple pie and service. Not a white rice fan but still enjoy their dinners. Portions are small so I order two plates and exclude rice. Still a good deal.

1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This quaint little eatery was reminiscent of a US roadside diner. We ate dinner there after trying twice for lunch with no avail. The food is standard fare local food with a fantastic selection of desserts. I had the melt-in-your-mouth pork sandwich and enjoyed it. If your a westerner with an appetite like me, your gonna need to order 3 sandwiches since each one is a soft dinner roll with a small slice of tender pork and gravy. tasty but small.
All in all, great food at a great price!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My cousins and I had dessert in this cozy little pastry shop. It has a bright ambiance; wide selection of desserts. Sans rival was good while my cousin liked the key lime pie. Revel bar could have been less sweet and more chocolate-to-crust ratio. Will return to try other desserts.

1  Thank Kaye214