“Very Nostalgic”

Cuisines: American, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This restaurant is located at the building where my school used to be located. So I have plenty of memories about the place. The food - especially the Sans Rival is to die for. I worry about my blood pressure - because it is so rich and so totally delicious. The place has very limited seating capacity so make sure you either come early or some how make reservations well in advance. The place is located somewhat in a quiet part of town but taxi drivers should be able to take you there.

1  Thank RodgerOndat

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I live just around the corner. Great apple pie and service. Not a white rice fan but still enjoy their dinners. Portions are small so I order two plates and exclude rice. Still a good deal.

1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This quaint little eatery was reminiscent of a US roadside diner. We ate dinner there after trying twice for lunch with no avail. The food is standard fare local food with a fantastic selection of desserts. I had the melt-in-your-mouth pork sandwich and enjoyed it. If your a westerner with an appetite like me, your gonna need to order 3 sandwiches since each one is a soft dinner roll with a small slice of tender pork and gravy. tasty but small.
All in all, great food at a great price!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My cousins and I had dessert in this cozy little pastry shop. It has a bright ambiance; wide selection of desserts. Sans rival was good while my cousin liked the key lime pie. Revel bar could have been less sweet and more chocolate-to-crust ratio. Will return to try other desserts.

1  Thank Kaye214
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I only have five words to say.

Best. Baby back ribs. Ever.

You can't say you've been to Davao if you haven't eaten a bite at Lachi's. It's affordable, delicious and has a welcoming aura. The downside though, is the location. It's a bit well hidden in the corners of Davao. Everybody here knows it, and would try to find it. Also, if you're a first timer, you might find the exterior design of Lachi a bit... plain and uninviting. But once you enter, you'll have-- I mean, your stomach will have a fabulous time.