“Rice Meals”

Cuisines: American, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Lachi's is famous for their cakes and pastries. The last time we went here, we ordered their rice meals. I had their grilled pork ribs. I'm not really a picky eater so the food was fine for me. Not too expensive. I believe I paid around Php150 for my rice and ribs. We also tried their french macaroons (3 for Php100). I find it expensive and the taste was not that great. I'll just stick to their famous NY cheesecake next time. :)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Their cakes are divine!!! Moist, airy, NOT SO SWEET....beats all other cakes I've tasted in Europe and USA!!! Will definitely go back there again when I visit Davao.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

i love this place they serve yummy food, and plenty of choice of their desserts which are cakes. i love their fish with tar2 sauce, the unforgettable spareribs really you will forget your neighbor but not this dish. their laing oh so tasty, the bbq porkchop, the chicken roll i forgot the name its like cordon bleu with pineapple sauce hmmmm yummy, bfore i forgot the lechon kawali are so crispy hmmm.
annnnnd the cake are so unforgettable the sanzreval, the blueberry cheese cake will make you happy,the choco torte, the dark choco cake and many more, actually plenty of choice of cakes they can offer here , you can't go wrong bringing your family and friends in this place, for me its davao's pride.
now they have more seats to offer and more relax ambiance, the place is newly renovated.
and before i forgot the price are soooo friendly. all the dishes comes with rice and litle side homemade pickle P100- P130 are the usual price. cakes ranging P60- 75.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

it might be pricey though, it's 3 for P100... if it's priced much slower, I would love to have it everyday

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This little place and what it offers best describe the term "Comfort Food." The "laing" or taro leaves cooked in coconut milk was the best version I have tried. Callos is unctuous and seals your lips with the wondrous glue of tendons stewed for hours. The Unforgettable Ribs truly deserve the name. The dessert choices are memorable. Tarta da Santiago was a favorite.

If you find yourself in Davao, a visit to Lachi's is a must. This little place will make your stay in Davao unforgettable.

1  Thank ilych